One of our firm’s first major projects, in 1990, was a 20,000 s.f. addition to San Manuel High School. A gym, food service, weight room, lobbies and restrooms were added to existing classrooms. The historic 1953 tile mural was preserved and sensitively restored. Only this single picture survives from the project, due to the ravages of computer system changes over the years.